Reap the rewards of improved maintenance processes.
Effective maintenance planning, scheduling and maintenance work management is critical if control is to be gained over maintenance activities. Yet implementing effective planning and scheduling processes is not an easy task, particularly if you are already operating in a reactive operational environment.
How we can support you
Working with you, we can help you to reduce costs and improve the productivity of your maintenance workforce and your equipment by:
- Clearly defining maintenance work management, planning and scheduling processes, and documenting these in easily understood flow chart formats
- Working with your people to gain consensus and ownership regarding these processes
- Providing training at all levels of your organisation to ensure that everyone understands, not only the detail of the processes, but why they need to be followed
- Working with your production and operations managers and supervisors to ensure that they are equally committed to making the maintenance work management and planning and scheduling processes work
- Providing on-the-job coaching and mentoring for your planners, supervisors and tradespeople as the processes are implemented
- Assisting you in refining and improving the processes, and overcoming barriers to their implementation
- Monitoring compliance, and measuring the benefits obtained from more effective maintenance planning and scheduling
Related case studies
Best Practice Maintenance Assessment for a Large Port Operator
Based on our best practice maintenance assessment, we assessed the maturity of the client’s maintenance management systems and practices.
Asset and Maintenance Management Improvement Program for a Large…
We improved performance of mining and processing operations to support business objectives through an in-depth asset and maintenance management review.
Reduce costs and increase uptime.
Are you ready to achieve more efficient maintenance practices? To find out more about our capabilities with regards to maintenance planning and scheduling, feel free to view the case studies above, or contact us for an obligation-free discussion.
Our maintenance management training courses
Do you need to expand the maintenance planning and scheduling capabilities of your team? Our training courses are run throughout Australia and online, and offer a comprehensive, practical overview of maintenance best practices.
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling ExcellenceProduct on sale
Maintenance Planning Master ClassProduct on sale
RCM & PMO for Team MembersProduct on sale
Spare Parts OptimisationProduct on sale
Introduction to Maintenance ManagementProduct on sale
Effective Shutdown Planning and ManagementProduct on sale
Our maintenance planning and scheduling articles
What does a maintenance supervisor do?
Every company has a different idea of what a mechanical supervisor is responsible for, but there is still a core focus that should apply to anyone in the role.
5 quick tips for an effective CMMS
Your computerised maintenance management system may be the right fit for your organisation, but it can only be as good as your end users and their training.
Getting the most value from your CMMS
There is no perfect off-the-shelf CMMS. Let’s discuss how you can tailor your business processes to match your information system workflow, and vice versa.
7 tips to become a strong reliability leader: Moving…
It doesn’t matter where in the organisation structure you are, you have the capability to influence others – and this is at the core of leadership.
Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) in action: apron feeders
Let’s use the example of apron feeder maintenance to illustrate how you might develop a better maintenance strategy for your key assets.