As a Senior Consultant, Michael is responsible for delivering consulting services in asset management, maintenance and reliability engineering to our clients.
17 years of professional experience
Areas of specialist expertise
- Aligning with ISO 55001
- Developing asset management strategies and Strategic Asset Management Plans
- Developing asset management plans
- Improving maintenance planning and scheduling
- Selecting and implementing CMMS/ERP systems
- Analysing root causes and eliminating defects
- Mining and mineral processing
- Electrical utilities
- Led an efficiency improvement at a major power station by troubleshooting and recommissioning mothballed condenser cleaning system, resulting in a $2,000,000/yr reduction in costs.
- Led an efficiency improvement at a major power station by identifying and rectifying sources of air system deficiencies, resulting in a $500,000/yr reduction in costs.
- Identified and resolved ISV issue at a major power station that had cost over 3,200 MWh in unplanned outages.
- Led asset management and process safety improvement projects at a major generation company.
Assetivity Pty Ltd (2023 – current)
Worley Power Services (2021 – 2023)
Asset Management & Engineering Manager
Worley Power Services (2020 – 2021)
Remote Monitoring Centre & Engineering Manager
Worley Power Services (2019 – 2020)
Senior Asset Engineer
Synergy (Jan 2019 – Sep 2019)
Senior Reliability Engineer
Worley Power Services (2015 – 2019)
Mechanical Asset Engineer
Theiss (2014 – 2015)
Minara Resources (2011 – 2014)
Engineer – Reliability Maintenance
Minara Resources (2010 – 2011)
Graduate Mechanical Engineer