Sandy is the Managing Director and founder of Assetivity. In addition to holding overall responsibility for the quality of Assetivity’s consulting and training services, he delivers project management, consulting and training services associated with large and strategic improvement projects.
42 years of professional experience
32 years of consulting experience
23 years at Assetivity
Areas of specialist expertise
- Strategic asset management improvement
- Asset management, maintenance and reliability training
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Preventive Maintenance Optimisation (PMO)
- Analysing root causes and eliminating defects
- Behavioural and cultural change
- Mining and mineral processing
- Transport and infrastructure
- Electrical utilities
- Facilities management
- Led a large-scale maintenance and reliability improvement project for a mid-tier mining company that resulted in equipment uptime improvements yielding several million dollars additional contribution to profits.
- Was among the first to introduce Reliability Centered Maintenance to Australia, and assisted greatly in ensuring its widespread use.
Assetivity Pty Ltd (March 2000 – current)
Founder, Managing Director
Price Waterhouse Urwick / PricewaterhouseCoopers (1990 – 1999)