Learn the essential skills to get started with maintenance management.
We offer this training course as an introduction to the principles and techniques required in maintenance management. As a participant, you will gain an understanding of:
- Key elements that make up an effective maintenance management system
- The challenges associated with implementing, maintaining and improving this system
By the end of this course, you will (at a minimum) be able to:
- Understand the importance of maintenance policies and procedures to ensure alignment with business and operational needs
- State the principles of sound maintenance work management
- Understand techniques for managing maintenance performance
- Describe key tools for maintenance and reliability analysis and improvement
- Understand key principles underpinning sound materials, parts and inventory management
- What is Maintenance?
- Why do we do Maintenance?
- Maintenance interfaces with other Organisational Functions
- Maintenance Efficiency vs Maintenance Effectiveness
- Key Maintenance Management and Improvement processes
- What is Maintenance Work Management?
- A Typical Maintenance Work Management Framework
- Identifying Work
- Planning Work
- Scheduling Work
- Executing Work
- Completing Work
- Analysing Work History
- The Role of a CMMS
- Potential benefits of using a CMMS/EAM
- Master Data Requirements
- Challenges of ensuring good data
- Inventory Management
- Parts Catalogue, Parts List and Bill of Materials
- Why Measure Performance?
- What are maintenance performance measures used for?
- Typical Maintenance Performance measures
- Importance of Data Quality
- Analysing Performance Measures
- The Performance Management Process
- Lean Maintenance Tools
- Visual Workplace
- Value Stream Mapping
- Reliability Centred Maintenance and PM Optimisation
- Root Cause Analysis
Introduction to Maintenance Management
- Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Online
- From $877.50 excl. GST
- Online duration: 8 hours
- Face to face duration: 8 hours