Travis is our Principal Consultant based in Melbourne. As Principal Consultant, his responsibilities include growing the Melbourne office through direct engagement with clients, performing quality assurance and/or leading consulting assignments, and facilitating specialist training services.
22 years of professional experience
1 year of consulting experience
1 year at Assetivity
Areas of specialist expertise
- Developing asset management strategies and Strategic Asset Management Plans
- Assessing maintenance maturity
- Improving shutdown/turnaround performance
- Improving maintenance planning and scheduling
- Assuring maintenance quality
- Pulp and paper
- Facilities management
- Developed and implemented an ISO 55000 aligned Trans-Tasman asset management strategy. Developed a framework and roadmap, balanced scorecard, governance and execution framework to ensure initiative success.
- Led the restructure of the asset management function of a Victorian public utility that led to the development of a clear asset management policy, clear asset management objectives and a Strategic Asset Management Plan targeted at delivering asset management objectives aligned to the corporate objectives of customer service and customer first principles.
- Restructured a maintenance department of a Australian tissue manufacturer resulting in a $1.5 million profit improvement. Aligned and focused the team to the fundamental requirements of the ISO 55000 standard and improved asset utilisation across 10 production lines by an average of 3% in twelve months.
Assetivity Pty Ltd (2021 – current)
AGL (2020 – 2021)
Manager, Strategic Asset Management
Assetivity (2019 – 2020)
Asaleo Care (2014 – 2019)
Trans Tasman Asset Care Manager
Teys Australia (2014)
Group Maintenance and Reliability Manager
Amcor Fibre Packaging (2010 – 2013)
National Engineering Manager
Amcor Group (2009 – 2010)
Procurement Manager MRO
Amcor Fairfield Paper Mill (2007 – 2009)
Engineering and Operations Manager
Visy Paper Australia (2001 – 2007)