Travis is our Director based in Melbourne. As Director, his responsibilities include growing the Melbourne office through direct engagement with clients, performing quality assurance, leading consulting assignments, and facilitating specialist training services.
22 years of professional experience
3 years of consulting experience
2 year at Assetivity
Areas of specialist expertise
- Developing asset management strategies and Strategic Asset Management Plans
- Assessing maintenance maturity
- Improving shutdown/turnaround performance
- Improving maintenance planning and scheduling
- Assuring maintenance quality
- Pulp and paper
- Facilities management
- Developed and implemented an ISO 55000 aligned Trans-Tasman asset management strategy. Developed a framework and roadmap, balanced scorecard, governance and execution framework to ensure initiative success.
- Led the restructure of the asset management function of a Victorian public utility that led to the development of a clear asset management policy, clear asset management objectives and a Strategic Asset Management Plan targeted at delivering asset management objectives aligned to the corporate objectives of customer service and customer first principles.
- Restructured a maintenance department of a Australian tissue manufacturer resulting in a $1.5 million profit improvement. Aligned and focused the team to the fundamental requirements of the ISO 55000 standard and improved asset utilisation across 10 production lines by an average of 3% in twelve months.
Assetivity Pty Ltd (2022 – current)
Assetivity Pty Ltd (2021 – 2022)
AGL (2020 – 2021)
Manager, Strategic Asset Management
Assetivity (2019 – 2020)
Asaleo Care (2014 – 2019)
Trans Tasman Asset Care Manager
Teys Australia (2014)
Group Maintenance and Reliability Manager
Amcor Fibre Packaging (2010 – 2013)
National Engineering Manager
Amcor Group (2009 – 2010)
Procurement Manager MRO
Amcor Fairfield Paper Mill (2007 – 2009)
Engineering and Operations Manager
Visy Paper Australia (2001 – 2007)