Understand the value of implementing systems for asset management.
We offer this briefing as an introduction to asset management for Executives, Directors and Senior Managers. We will provide you with an overview of the key principles of effective asset management and the benefits to be obtained from taking a systematic approach to asset management.
You will gain an understanding of:
- Key principles of effective Asset Management
- The benefits to be obtained from taking a systematic approach to Asset Management.
By the end of this course, you will (at a minimum) have an awareness of:
- What is asset management
- Why asset management is important
- The scope of good practice asset management built around the IAM conceptual model
- What good practice asset management look like in terms of:
- Understanding organisational context and stakeholder requirements
- Improved business performance through alignment
- Understanding and managing risk
- Whole of life decision making – Why, and when, to consider whole life costs
- Monitoring and Assurance – the role, and importance, of management review
- The implications for organisations and their people
- The benefits of Asset Management and an overview of ISO 55000
- The asset management journey – where to start and improve
- What Is an Asset?
- What Is Asset Management?
- What Is the Asset Life Cycle?
- Life Cycle Costs – Opportunities
- Fundamentals of Asset Management
- Asset Management System
- The IAM Conceptual Model
- How does asset management impact on your business?
- Business case for asset management
- Strategy and Planning
- Decision Making
- Organisation and People
- Lifecycle Delivery
- Asset Information
- Risk & Review
- Your Role in Asset Management
- What Is Risk?
- Risks from Assets
- Risks from Plans
- Risks from Systems
- Risk Based Decision Making
- Criticality Vs Risk
- Activity – Bottom Line Impact
- Assessing Asset and Asset Management System Performance
- Auditing Vs Management Review
- Asset Management Audit
- Management Review
- Asset Management Improvement
- The Organisational Structure
- The Organisational Culture
- Structure and Content Of The Standards
- How and Why To Use These Standards – Alignment, Compliance Or Certification?
- The Asset Management Journey?
- The Role and Value of A Gap Assessment
- Where and How Do You Start?
- Implications for Top Management
Asset Management Executive Briefing
- In-house, Online
- From $ excl. GST
- Online duration: 4 hours
- Face to face duration: 4 hours