Santiago is a highly experienced Industrial Engineer with over seven years’ experience in Reliability and Asset Management. He is responsible for identifying and implementing improvements in the maintenance and reliability processes for our clients, including RCM, PMO, maintenance best practice assessments, CMMS selection and implementation and process mapping.
10 years of professional experience
4 years of consulting experience
1 year at Assetivity
Areas of specialist expertise
- Assessing maintenance maturity
- Selecting and implementing CMMS/ERP systems
- Optimising preventive maintenance programs (RCM and PMO)
- Analysing root causes and eliminating defects
- Mining and mineral processing
- Oil and gas
- Reduced 400 hours of maintenance per year by optimising job plans for a large oil and gas company.
- Successfully applied RCM across a wide range of industries.
- Applied root cause analysis for failures and incidents, with proven results leading to mitigated consequences for the oil and gas industry.
Assetivity (2020 – current)
Crystalise (2019 – 2020)
Orica (2018 – 2019)
WA Fabrication (2017)
Engineering, Reliability, and Management (2014 – 2016)
Hydrology of Maracaibo (2013 – 2014)
Engineering, Reliability, and Management (2012 – 2013)
Pepsi Venezuela (2012)
Alimentos Polar (2011 – 2012)