As a Senior Consultant, Juan is experienced in helping companies on their journey to operational reliability. His primary duties involve performing consulting assignments and training in the maintenance management and reliability fields to improve the operational performance of our clients.
14 years of professional experience
2 years of consulting experience
2 years at Assetivity
Areas of specialist expertise
- Assessing maintenance maturity
- Improving maintenance planning and scheduling
- Optimising preventive maintenance programs (RCM and PMO)
- Optimising spare parts holdings
- Analysing root causes and eliminating defects
- Oil and gas
- Electrical utilities
- Health services
- Assisted clients in uncovering information from maintenance data by developing KPIs dashboards that facilitated their decision-making processes.
- Developed and implemented sound Maintenance Management and Reliability Engineering processes and practices, which resulted in improved operational performance KPIs.
- Presented with Asia Pacific’s service quality award after delivering a 98% service quality well campaign for Shell’s Prelude project.
Assetivity (2021 – current)
Assetivity (2019 – 2021)
Welltec Oilfield Services (2012 – 2019)
Senior Field Engineer
Scilight Lasers (2008 – 2013)
Vision Software (2007 – 2008)