Dave is our Principal Consultant based in Brisbane. Dave’s primary duties include developing and maintaining client relationships, performing quality assurance and/or leading consulting assignments, and facilitating specialist training services.
30+ years of professional experience
4 years of consulting experience
Areas of specialist expertise
- Assessing asset management maturity
- Developing asset management strategies and Strategic Asset Management Plans
- Selecting and implementing Asset Performance Management (APM) systems
- Establishing operational and maintenance readiness
- Optimising preventive maintenance programs (RCM and PMO)
- Analysing root causes and eliminating defects
- Mining and mineral processing
- Oil and gas
- Electrical utilities
- Led initiative which addressed several poor performing key processes impacting effective business value delivery including the CMMS Master Data Request for Change (RFC) process. This achieved a reduction in delivery times from over 200 days to less than 60 days.
- Led initiatives which transformed acceptance and deployment levels of the Enterprise Asset Management analytics system across multiple global organisation, and significantly increased utilisation producing multimillion dollar recordable savings.
- Successfully delivered on-time and within-budget, multimillion dollar project for leading global mining major, including custom Life Cycle Cost Analysis tool development and implementation of Reliability Engineering/Asset Management suite of tools with SAP integration.
Assetivity (2021 – current)
BHP, Maintenance & Engineering Centre of Excellence (2018 – 2021)
Manager APM Governance & Development
Origin Energy, Integrated Gas Division (2016 – 2018)
Rio Tinto (2011 – 2016)
Principal Advisor – Asset Management, Reliability Analytics
Meridium Inc. Australia (2007 – 2011)
Project Director and Senior Implementation Consultant